At SDC Condos, we are happy to allow you to bring your furry friend to stay with you! All of our condos are pet-friendly! We only ask that you please be aware of and adhere to the following:
- There is a pet fee of $20 per night payable either at the time of reservation or at check-in. Please notify us if you intend to bring your pet.
- ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DECLARE THEY ARE BRINGING A PET and is found to have one in a pet-friendly condo will be charged the pet fee PLUS a $50 penalty fee.
- No pets over 20 lbs. without permission of SDC Condos.
- No snakes, birds or other exotic animals. Cats must be declawed.
- All pets must be spayed / neutered.
- A copy of up-to-date shot records must be provided to front desk staff at check-in.
- The pet owner is responsible for picking up any waste.
- There is a fenced dog run with a doggy waste area next to Building 47. There are also doggy waste areas near Building 1, across from Building 8, and across from Building 27.
- Pets must be kept in kennels when left alone in the condo.
- The pet owner is responsible for any damages caused by the pet. Damage caused by a pet is not covered by the LDW fee. An excessive cleaning fee may be charged. Guest must supply a valid credit card that will be used to cover any damages done by your pet.
- Excessive barking or noise at a level that disturbs neighbors may result in Indian Point PD being called and a noise complaint being issued against the guest, and/or the guest may be asked to vacate with no refund. "Excessive" means any noise lasting more than 10 minutes continuously or intermittently for 30 minutes or longer.
- SDC Condos assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may be sustained by pets or their owners on premises.
- Emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals are NOT considered service animals under the ADA. Guests with these animals must follow all of the above policy conditions.
- Guests with service animals may be asked which tasks/services the animal provides. In order to be considered a service dog, the work or tasks performed by the animal must be directly related to the individual's disability.
- Guests with service animals must meet all of the above conditions, with only one exception: Service animals are required BY LAW to be under their handler's control AT ALL TIMES. That means service animals MAY NOT under any circumstance be left in the condo while the guest is away. If this occurs, the guest will be asked to vacate with no refund.